Fisker, a company that makes sustainable electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions, unveiled the first all-electric vehicle for Pope Francis. Fisker co-founders, Henrik Fisker and Dr. Geeta Gupta-Fisker presented Pope Francis, along with a private audience, the vision for this next-generation popemobile on Thursday during a visit to the Vatican City. Read more for additional pictures and a bonus video.
This all-electric vehicle will provide the first exhaust-free and emissions-free experience for those gathered for blessings by Pope Francis. On the inside, you’ll find a large, modern, all-glass cupola, offering accessibility and visibility to greet those who have come for his blessings. This marks the world’s first all-electric papal transport and is set to be delivered next year. The production Fisker Ocean goes into production November 17, 2022, with prices starting at $37,499 in the US.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- POLICO 10.5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3.11 – 6.6 Inch
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems. Charging Temperature-32-104° F(0-40°C)
I got inspired reading that Pope Francis is very considerate about the environment and the impact of climate change for future generations. The interior of the Fisker Ocean papal transport will contain a variety of sustainable materials, including carpets made from recycled plastic bottles from the ocean,” said Henrik Fisker.