Photo credit: Hussain Almossawi
Industrial designers Hussain Almossawi and Marin Myftiu wanted to see how a supercar version of the Taycan would look, so they created the Porsche Project 411 Cruiser Concept. Paying tribute to the 911 Spyder, it’s designed to travel at speeds in excess of 249 mph, thanks to inductive charging technologies. This setup would require inductive charging stripes to be installed beneath the roads it travels on. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inductive charging also means that it won’t be weighed down by a heavy duty battery, since it’s able to charge on-the-go. Inside, there are no fancy electronics, just a basic steering wheel and two sport seats. Could we see something like this from Porsche anytime soon? It may all depend on how well the Taycan sells in the next few years.
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design
- Features aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential and steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine
- Open the doors to access a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...