Limited to 50-units worldwide and priced at a whopping $1.08-million, the 2020 Nissan GT-R 50 by Italdesign not only has a revamped outwards appearance, but a few engine upgrades as well. The twin-turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine now produces 710 horsepower (additional 110 horsepower over NISMO edition) and 575 lb-ft of torque (94 lb-ft increase). Read more for a video of it at the track, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include a reinforced sequential six-speed, dual-clutch transmission, larger Brembo brakes, adjustable Bilstein dampers, and ultra sticky Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires measuring 255/35 R21 at the front and 285/30 R21 for the rear axle. For those interested, Nissan is still taking a limited number of reservations, but you’ll have to be quick.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Dragster pull-back toy car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works, then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies, or attempt to win the speed record!
- Pull back and release, it really is that simple; even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day, and they can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO Hot Rod!
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic car racing toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 7+ who like building challenges, hot rods and pull-back toy cars
- When built, the LEGO Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play
This is a very special day after extremely difficult weeks for everyone. After we had to renounce to the world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show and, after the partial stop of our production activities due to COVID-19, in early May we have returned 100% operative and can confirm the delivery of the first cars between the end of this year and early 2021, as planned. It is no coincidence that we presented the car from the ‘Tazio Nuvolari’ circuit: it is where we routinely process all dynamic tests necessary for vehicles type approval for the different markets and we are about to conclude the ones for our GT-R 50,” said Jörg Astalosch, Italdesign CEO.