The Razer BlackShark V2 headset features TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers, a HyperClear Cardioid Mic with USB Sound Card, advanced passive noise cancellation, and the showstoper, THX Spatial Audio. Their new 50mm audio driver which, combined with a new custom-tuned microphone and superior passive noise cancelling earcups, creates the ultimate accessory for competitive eSports. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
The V2’s TriForce Drivers are paired with THX Spatial Audio – an advanced positional audio solution for pinpoint accuracy and lifelike, immersive in-game sound compatible with stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 sources. These technologies combine to deliver a 360° soundscape tuned to each player’s ears, making locating enemies, avoiding enemy fire, and detecting nearby threats, a breeze.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, our new, cutting-edge proprietary design divides the driver into 3 parts for the individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows—producing brighter, clearer audio with richer highs and more powerful lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Able to cut off ambient noise from the back and sides, the removable 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synapse
Working with pro-players, we identified key areas where esports headsets needed to improve – positional audio, clarity of communications and noise cancellation. By addressing these three areas and implementing the solutions into the BlackShark V2, we’ve created a formidable headset. And by adding in the new THX Game Profiles, we’ve made the formidable into the unbeatable,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.