There are around 11-million tons of plastics that drfit into the oceans each year, and many companies tackling this issue face difficulties with dated technology, cost, as well as efficiency. The ClearBot team specializes in making robots that leverage AI-vision to identify different types of marine plastic waste, while also collecting information regarding these pollutants in the oceans to protect aquatic life. Read more for a video and additional information.
ClearBot robots are now deployed around the world to collect this marine plastic waste, which is then responsibly disposed. Razer’s newly designed and fully automated robot comes equipped with the latest AI and machine learning capabilities for detecting marine plastics within two meters in rough waters. It can collect up to 250 kg (551 lb) of plastics in just a single cycle, all running on solar energy.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Razer 8000Hz HyperPolling Technology: With a true 8000Hz polling rate, the mouse can communicate its position and clicks to your PC at up to 8000 times a second—for near-zero input latency and a level of speed you’ve yet to experience
- Razer Focus+ 20K Optical Sensor: With new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy
- 2nd-Gen Razer Optical Mouse Switch: The improved polling rate maximizes the switches’ potential so that they register up to 8x faster —providing quick, clean execution for up to 70 million clicks with zero unintended double-clicking
- 71g Lightweight Design: Its agile form factor is extremely easy to handle and comes at no compromise to its build strength, allowing for deft control that feels like a natural extension of your hand
The Razer team’s action-oriented approach to solving marine waste issues was extremely eye-opening. We are grateful to the team who volunteered their time for this project. With the new model, we’re confident in extending our reach globally to protect marine waters, starting with partners which include marine harbor operators in Asia and NGOs who have already expressed interest. Together with Razer, we look forward to effecting positive change for the world,” said Sidhant Gupta, Chief Executive Officer at ClearBot.