Unveiled at RazerCon 2020 this weekend, the Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 Edition computer mouse just might be the coolest-looking yet, and it’s powered by Razer HyperSpeed Wireless for performance that’s 25% faster than any other wireless tech available. Its 20,000 DPI Focus+ Optical Sensor is capable of 650 IPS (inches per second) and acceleration of up to 50G, complete with 8 programmable buttons. Read more for a video and additional information.
The switches have a lifecycle of at least 70-million clicks and offer a blistering 0.2ms response time for every click. That’s right, since it longer requires traditional physical contact, this form of actuation removes the need for debounce delay and never triggers unintended clicks, giving you extreme control as well as flawless execution. At just 74g, it achieves its weight without compromising on the build strength of its ambidextrous form factor.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- The Lightest, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Hardcover Book
- Batylda, Marcin (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 07/28/2020 (Publication Date) - Dark Horse Books (Publisher)