The Razer Phone 2 may not be for everyone, but if you love mobile gaming, an unlocked unit can be picked up for $299.99 shipped, today only, originally $399.99. Featuring a 120Hz 5.72-inch display with ultra motion technology to deliver smooth, sharp, and stutter-free visuals combined as well as an upgraded Snapdragon 845 chipset with Vapor chamber cooling. You also get wireless charging, water resistance, and Chroma RGB lighting for full customization. Product page. Read more for a video review and additional information.
- Limited time offer: Promotional discount available for a limited time.
- 120Hz ULTRAMOTION QHD 5. 72-Inch display: the fastest mobile gaming display, Now brighter
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: with a custom vapor chamber cooling system
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers: featuring Dolby Atomos and a THX Certified DAC
- Wireless fast charging: with large internal 4, 000 mAh battery
The vapor chamber thermal system more efficiently draws heat away from the CPU and GPU to keep temperatures chilled, thus vastly improving gameplay performance. Graphite as well as other cutting-edge thermal materials are utilized to supplement the vapor chamber and reduce the presence of hotspots. Razer Chroma RGB lighting becomes an extension of your character with 16.8 million color options. Plus, IP67 Water Resistance means it’s protected in submersion up to 1 meter.