It’s official, after months of rumors, Netflix confirmed today that Resident Evil has been transformed into an original CG anime series for the streaming service. It’s slated for a global launch in 2021 exclusively on Netflix. This new series will be produced and supervised by Capcom’s Hiroyuki Kobayashi, while TMS Entertainment, which created multiple anime series, will produce the series, and Quebico, led by Kei Miyamoto, the producer of Resident Evil: Vendetta takes charge of the full 3DCG animation production. Read more for the first trailer and additional information.
This horror-action series will be based around the stories of the two popular characters, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. In the trailer above, we see Claire entering an abandoned building enveloped by the dark night as she happens to find “something” while Leon saves “someone” in the darkness. Who is going to be the enemy this time? We’ll have to wait until the next teaser to find out.
- resident evil 2: the board game is a co-operative survival horror game for 1-4 players set in the resident evil universe.
- players choose from a number of familiar characters before venturing into the zombie-infested streets and buildings of raccoon city in a desperate fight to escape the nightmare!
- world-class miniatures and innovative new mechanics help deliver an experience that captures the essence of the much-loved original video games while offering new twists and turns.
- number of players: 1 - 4 // playing time: 90 - 120 minutes
- Number of players: 2020-04-01T00:00:00.000Z
This will be a horror-action series based around the stories of the two popular characters, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. By adding suspense into dynamic action scenes, this series will reveal a Resident Evil world unlike anything seen before,” said Netflix.