Photo credit: Lujie Huang
Most autonomous cars put function over form, but industrial designer Lujie Huang’s Mercedes-Benz Vision Duet is the perfect combination of both. It’s essentially an autonomous electric 3-seat grand tourer that has a built-in picnic table, and apparently, no doors, or at least ones that can be easily removed. The open-air design aims to offer an entirely new road trip experience, according to the designer. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
When parked, the Vision Duet’s glass roof slides back and a third seat becomes an option for a guest. Outside, you’ll find an iconic grille with a large three-pointed star, a set of small headlights connected by an LED light bar, while the rear sports an LED light bar as well as an ultra stylized bumper.
- Dom’s Dodge Charger race car is an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car, inspired by the original 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- Authentic features let fans recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower
- Check out the V8 engine, plus two nitro bottles for extra power. If things get too hot, there’s a fire extinguisher in the cockpit
- Designed for Lego 42111,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Fast & Furious Dom’s Dodge Charger from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.