Germany-based Rheinmetall unveiled its latest tactical truck, the HX3, which is available in 4×4, 6×6, 8×8 as well as 10×10 configurations and has the capacity for autonomous driving, while carrying advanced artillery systems. In addition to a completely redesigned cab, the HX3 offers various assistance systems to ensure enhanced safety in everyday operations, whether for soldiers deployed in the field or in civilian settings. Read more for a video and additional information.
When all of these new features are combined with multiple assistance systems, like the Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW), an entirely new electronic and electric architecture guarantees the vehicle’s future viability, especially with autonomous driving technologies. The HX3 can also be equipped with an armored cab, with protection level that can be modularly augmented, as well as conventional camouflage. Plus, it has an all-new digital stealth mode where all data transmission and receiver functions can be switched off to reduce the vehicle’s digital signature.
- High Speed RC Tank: Forward, backward, turn left and right, brake and other full-scale synchronous control functions. The speed is higher than 15 kilometers per hour, gives you a faster high-speed racing experience.
- 2.4G Remote Control: 2.4G frequency remote control, long control distance, good Anti-jamming capability. The remote control distance is about 80M.
- Protective Function：More protection functions protect the car for efficient use.Such as charging protection, low voltage protection and high temperature protection.
- Simulation Dual-flow Drive Gearbox: In-situ rotation 360°, span distance up to 10cm, climbing angle 30°, wading depth up to 5CM, front wheel self-adjusting track tightness.
- Large Lithium Battery: 7.4V 1200mAH battery provides longer play time.Charging time 3-4 hours. Search B08J3MWGZX to get spare batteries.
As an active self-defence measure, the reinforced roof offers space for weapon stations with heavy weaponry. As a further option, additional active and passive protection systems are available, including Rheinmetall’s ROSY Rapid Obscuring System and the very short-range ADS Active Defence System,” said the company.