The 2021 Roland Gumpert Nathalie is probably one electric vehicle you’ve never heard of, but definitely not one to pass on. Featuring a 2Way energy system that consists of four motors, one on each wheel, for propulsion, all powered by a battery located on the floor of the vehicle. You recharge the Nathalie using a hybrid system with methanol fuel cells situated underneath the car’s carbon hood. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
A chemical reaction in the fuel cells charges the batteries, with CO2 and nitrogen oxide as byproducts. You’re able to recharge the vehicle even when its idle, such as accelerating and braking, thus eliminating the need to self-charge. Its powertrain generates 536 horsepower and 730 pound-fee of torque, enabling it to hit 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds, while topping out at 190 mph.
- Rev up your child's curiosity and problem-solving skills with this super-fun set!
- Crank up the competition with challenging intersections, hairpin turns, motorized boosters, and a huge crash zone!
- Car feeder ramp fuels exciting storytelling moments and continuous racing action.
- Set features plenty of parking spaces for easy, convenient storage.
- Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle for racing adventures right out of the box!
All you need is a three-minute fill-up of the methanol tank, good for a range of 510 miles at an average speed of 75 miles per hour or up to 745 miles on Eco mode. Production will be limited to 500-units worldwide, with prices ranging from $366,000-$610,000 USD.