Looking to bring the movie theater experience home, and without a projector? Samsung has just the TV for you. Their latest 110-inch MicroLED uses micrometer-sized LED lights to eliminate the backlight and color filters utilized in conventional displays. Instead, it’s self-illuminating, which means it produces light and color from its own pixel structures, to express 100% of the DCI and Adobe RGB color gamut. This means it accurately delivers wide color gamut images taken with high-end DSLR cameras for stunning, lifelike colors and accurate brightness. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The display also uses an all-new Micro AI Processor to deliver stunning 4K HDR content, while its 99.99% screen-to-body ratio nearly eliminates all bezels. Want to watch multiple things at once? Samsung’s Multi View function lets you watch up to four sources of content simultaneously on up to 55-inch sized split screens. You can connect multiple external devices and enjoy watching news, movies, and other apps simultaneously on a single screen. No word yet on pricing, but it’s expected to hit stores in the first quarter of 2021.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Quantum dots produce over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life even in bright scenes
- DUAL LED: A system of dedicated warm and cool LED backlights enhances contrast details
- QUANTUM HDR: Expands the range of color and detail beyond what's possible on HDTVs
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: This ultra-fast processor optimizes content for QLED and transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K
As consumers rely on their televisions for more functions than ever, we are incredibly excited to bring the 110” MicroLED to the commercial market. Samsung MicroLED is going to redefine what premium at-home experiences mean for consumers around the world,” said Jonghee Han, President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.