Samsung’s 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive is a great upgrade for any computer system, and you can get one for $99.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. It’s based on the commonly used SATA interface and 2.5-inch form factor, making it a perfect fit in most standard laptops or desktops. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Value optimized SSD: Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance and reliability with exceptional value
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Intelligent Turbowrite: Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 3-year limited warranty; Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
Boasting sequential read and write speeds of up to 550 megabytes per second (MB/s) and 520 MB/s, respectively, the 860 QVO achieves the same level of performance as today’s 3-bit MLC SSD. This is made possible with Samsung’s latest 4-bit V-NAND and the proven MJX controller. It’s also integrated with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, which helps to accelerate speeds while maintaining high performance for extended periods of time.
Today’s consumers are using, producing and storing more high-resolution files than ever, including 4K videos and graphics-intensive games, escalating demand for greater capacities and performance in storage devices. Samsung continues to lead the move toward multi-terabyte SSDs with the introduction of the Samsung 860 QVO, delivering fast performance, reliability and value to more consumers around the world, “said Dr. Mike Mang, vice president of Brand Product Marketing, Memory Business at Samsung Electronics.