Samsung has accidentally unveiled its next flagship smartphone on the company’s official Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese Note 8 product pages. Technology leaker Max Weinbach noted that the device is pictured in the new “Mystic Bronze” color. The QHD resolution display will most likely measure 6.9 inches and have a 120Hz refresh rate, similar to the Galaxy S20 series. Read more for a video and additional information.
The display could also boast LTPO technology, enabling users to swap refresh rates to any frequency between 1Hz and 120Hz, rather than the standard 60Hz, 90Hz and 120Hz presets, resulting in longer battery life. As for processor, the Note 20 uses the Snapdragon 865 chip, but there are rumors that Qualcomm is working on a Snapdragon 865 Plus chip, which would offer a higher clock speed on the Note 20 Ultra. Whatever the case may be, we’ll keep you updated when the official announcement is made.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size