Photo credit: EV Leaks
Samsung has not officially announced their new bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live earbuds, but plenty of rumors have already surfaced, including several unofficial images as well as a promotional video. They’ll allegedly come in white, rose gold, and black color variants, all possibly with active noise-cancelling technology. Each earbud sports two contact points for charging, while the case has two LED indicators to show battery life. Read more for the clip and additional information.
Galaxy Beans pic.twitter.com/uJBO2BZbKB
— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) July 17, 2020
As for its design, each earbud appears to have both inward and outward-facing microphones as well as a sensor for automatic ear detection. There are rumors that the Buds Live could have a built-in fitness tracker and heart rate sensor. A filing uncovered back in April refers to a central processing unit and software that incorporates and provides fitness guides for users. The software would measure distance, speed, time, change in heart rate, activity level and calories burned. Pricing is expected to be at or around $149 when it’s unveiled at Samsung’s August 5 Unpacked event.
- Power up to power on get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear control how much surrounding noise you want with ambient aware. Quick ambient mode lets you hear traffic, flight annozments and coworkers calling out to you
- Sounds good. Feels good. Galaxy buds come in three adjustable ear tip and wingtip sizes right from the box
- Resists water with splash resistant technology, your galaxy buds handle splashes, sweat and spills
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward