Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE) was released last year and introduced to give consumers flagship smartphone features at a more accessible price point. So, it wouldn’t be a surprise if the company decided to do the same for the Galaxy Note 21. Extremely talented graphic designer Giuseppe Spinelli from Italy decided to create these renders to show us what such a device could look like, which is expected to be priced at under $1000 if / when released. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Possible features include a 6.5-inch AMOLED display, a 7nm Exynos 990 / Snapdragon 865 chipset, 4100mAh battery, and an S Pen, all running on Android 11 skinned with Samsung’s One UI 3.1. If previous release schedules are followed, it may take until the end of summer for Samsung to reveal a Note 21 FE in both 4G / 5G variants.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light — no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat