Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
With Apple set to unveil the iPhone 9 later this month and the iPhone 12 around September, it’s no surprise that Samsung also has something up their sleeve. The Galaxy Note Fold is rumored to feature a Samsung Exynos 990 or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, 5G connectivity, at least 12GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage, and a 7.7-inch flexible display. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other rumored features include an under-display selfie camera and at least six total cameras; one on the front, two on the inside and three at the rear. Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 20 is code named ‘Project Canvas’, which implies S Pen functionality, so one can expect the same for the foldable version. There’s no pricing or availability information available yet, but we’ll keep you posted.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider