Samsung’s military-grade Galaxy Tab Active3 has just launched in the US, and this ultra rugged tablet can handle just about anything you throw at it. Featuring Samsung wireless DeX to deliver a PC-like experience while mobile by extending the tablet’s view onto a larger monitor or smart display, Wi-Fi 6 with MIMO connectivity to help workers keep up with digital business through greater data transfer speeds, and a programmable key for instant access to critical business apps. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, and additional information.
Other features include an 8-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) panel with enhanced touch for use with gloves, a Samsung Exynos 9810 octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, up to 128GB of internal storage, a 13MP rear camera, 5.0MP front-facing camera, USB 3.1 Type C port, IP68 water / dust resistance, an S Pen, and a 5050mAh user replaceable battery, all secured by Knox. Available now, priced from $489.99 for the Wi-Fi model or the $589.99 to get LTE connectivity.
- The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches magnetically right to your tablet so you can quickly put it down and pick it back up without losing it.
- Slim Metal Design: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors.
- Entertainment Ready: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious, Dolby Atmos surround sound.
- Long-lasting Battery: A long-lasting battery lets you stream for up to 13 hours (Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Results may vary) on a single charge. The fast-charging USB-C port allows you to quickly get back to where you left off when you need to recharge.
- Expandable Memory: Store all of your content with built-in 64/128GB internal memory. Expand your storage space anytime up to 1TB with a microSD card. (Sold separately. Portion of internal memory occupied by existing content).
Frontline workers require the right tools to conduct business in a digital-first world, so we worked closely with our B2B customers and partners to understand what they need in a rugged device. The Tab Active3 is a durable and sleek mobile business solution, created to streamline workflows, increase productivity and reshape how work gets done,” said Taher Behbehani, Head of the Mobile B2B Division, SVP and General Manager, Samsung Electronics America.