Samsung’s military-grade Galaxy Tab Active3 has just launched in the US, and this ultra rugged tablet can handle just about anything you throw at it. Featuring Samsung wireless DeX to deliver a PC-like experience while mobile by extending the tablet’s view onto a larger monitor or smart display, Wi-Fi 6 with MIMO connectivity to help workers keep up with digital business through greater data transfer speeds, and a programmable key for instant access to critical business apps. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, and additional information.
Other features include an 8-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200) panel with enhanced touch for use with gloves, a Samsung Exynos 9810 octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, up to 128GB of internal storage, a 13MP rear camera, 5.0MP front-facing camera, USB 3.1 Type C port, IP68 water / dust resistance, an S Pen, and a 5050mAh user replaceable battery, all secured by Knox. Available now, priced from $489.99 for the Wi-Fi model or the $589.99 to get LTE connectivity.
- S PEN INCLUDED: The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches magnetically right to your tablet and is always ready to go.
- SLIM METAL DESIGN: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors.
- ENTERTAINMENT READY: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious Dolby Atmos surround sound. With discovery powered by Spotify, setting a personal soundtrack to your waking moments has never been easier.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: A long-lasting battery lets you stream for up to 12 hours¹ on a single charge. The fast-charging USB-C port allows you to quickly get back to where you left off when you need to recharge.
- ONE UI CONNECTIVITY: Sync up multiple devices and double down on your todos with Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Use it as a hotspot and create share-ready content all at once.
Frontline workers require the right tools to conduct business in a digital-first world, so we worked closely with our B2B customers and partners to understand what they need in a rugged device. The Tab Active3 is a durable and sleek mobile business solution, created to streamline workflows, increase productivity and reshape how work gets done,” said Taher Behbehani, Head of the Mobile B2B Division, SVP and General Manager, Samsung Electronics America.