Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
We previously featured a mysterious folding Samsung phone that many assumed would be another Fold device, but rumors peg it as being called the Galaxy Z Flip. Featuring a flexible AMOLED display with a hole-punch camera, an external fingerprint reader and a small external display for notifications, similar to the all-new Motorola RAZR. The official announcement will come either during Mobile World Congress next month or at Samsung’s own Unpacked event. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the 6.7-inch flexible AMOLED display, this handset might have a Snapdragon 855 chipset, 12GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage, and come in various colors. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but hopefully these renders by the talented designer Giuseppe Spinelli will hold you over for the time being.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance