Photo credit: Giuseppe Spinelli | Lets Go Digital
So far, there has been the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G, so it’s no surprise that a third generation is on the horizon. Industrial designer Giuseppe Spinelli, also known as Snoreyn, decided to give us a little preview of this device using patent sketches that apparently show virtual control buttons. What does this mean? Well, the physical buttons are located on part, but when folded, the touch area is enlarged so users don’t need to precisely press them. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features include a possible 6.7-inch main display, a 1.83-inch cover display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, up to 256GB of internal storage, a rear triple camera array, and a front-facing selfie camera, possibly a 10-megapixel sensor sourced from the S21 / S21+. Similar to its predecessor, this model should also have a dual battery setup with a combined capacity of 3,300mAh and 25W fast charging. There’s no word yet on availability, but it’s expected to be unveiled at Samsung’s Unpacked event this July.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat