Photo credit: Roland Quandt | WinFuture
Here it is, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, which some tout as essentially being a new Motorola RAZR clone. This foldable smartphone sports a 6.7-inch, 22:9 aspect ratio foldable OLED FHD+ (2636 x 1080) display, an exterior 1.06-inch (300 x 116) OLED panel for notifications, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a single USB-C port for charging + audio. Read more for another picture and additional information.
Unfortunately, the Z Flip will not boast 5G connectivity, as it supports only LTE, but on a positive note, the device has three cameras: a dual camera setup on its exterior (12-megapixel main + 12-megapixel ultra wide) and then a single 10-megapixel camera on the inside. There’s no official word yet on pricing, but there’s speculation that Samsung is setting a $1,400 price tag on the handset.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10+ is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10+ can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size