Samsung’s PRO Endurance 128GB Micro SD Memory Card is designed to last far longer than its competitors, and you can get one for $19.99, today only, originally $39.99. To be more specific, it can last 25 times longer than most speed-focused cards, while also being backed with an industry-leading limited warranty of up to five years. It’s great for use in intensive video monitoring applications, like surveillance / security cameras, body cameras and dash cams. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Designed specifically for video monitoring cameras (dash cams, surveillance & security cams, CCTV, body cams, etc.)
- Up to 43,800 hours of 4K and Full HD (1080p) recording and playback
- Reliability Built to Last – Water-proof, Shock-proof, Temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, Magnetic-proof
It supports 4K / FHD video and handles large video files quickly with read/write speeds up to 100/30 MB/s. Not just built to last long, the PRO Endurance card itself is built to withstand harsh environments, thanks to Samsung’s 4-Proof protection. This makes it water, temperature, magnetic and x-ray-proof.
Consumers want to feel assured with their video surveillance solutions, and the need for longer-lasting, higher performing memory cards that can withstand extreme conditions and capture critical moments is at an all-time high. Samsung is proud to again advance what is possible in memory card technology with the introduction of the PRO Endurance, which offers security-minded consumers the industry’s highest levels of endurance and optimized read/write speeds for immediate access to critical surveillance content,” said Un-Soo Kim, senior vice president of Brand Product Marketing, Memory Business at Samsung Electronics.
- Blink Outdoor is a wireless battery-powered HD security camera that helps you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision.
- With long-lasting battery life, Outdoor runs for up to two years on two AA lithium batteries (included).
- Store video clips and photos in the cloud with the Blink Subscription Plan and save events locally to the Blink Sync Module 2 via a USB flash drive...