Samsung’s all-new Q950 nearly eliminates the bezel around the display to create a screen-to-body ratio of nearly 99 percent, the largest in the market. When watching from 10-15 feet away, consumers experience a stunning Infinity Screen effect where the bezels seemingly disappear, thus resulting in an even more immersive viewing experience that eliminates the boundaries between the TV and its surroundings. Read more for a first look straight from CES 2020.
The Q950 also utilizes the power of AI to ensure that nothing distracts viewers from their content, thanks to Adaptive Picture, which accounts for the distribution of light within the particular scene, ensuring that the TV can maintain a clear picture in bright rooms while still maintaining contrast. Unlike traditional TVs, this display features speakers on every side, as well as sub-woofers in the back, and when combined with Object Tracking Sound+ – AI-based software to match the movement of audio sound with the movement of objects on the screen – the Q950 can deliver crisp and clear 5.1 channel surround-sound.
- SMART TV WITH UNIVERSAL GUIDE: Simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
- QUANTUM HDR 4X: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ delivers the lightest to darkest colors, scene by scene, for amazing picture realism
- AMBIENT MODE: Customizes and complements your living space by turning a blank screen of this big screen TV into enticing visuals including décor, info, photos and artwork
8K resolution has the potential to transform our industry. Screens over 75” are the fastest growing segment in the market, and that segment is where 8K resolution matters the most. Our 2020 8K lineup demonstrates the power of this potential. Its unprecedented immersive capabilities and unparalleled smart features empower consumers to pursue their passions more simply and more comprehensively than ever before,” said Joe Stinziano, Head of Consumer Electronics Business at Samsung Electronics America.