Photo credit: 4K Filme
Samsung is looking to make a big splash at CES 2020 in Las Vegas next week, starting with a new bezel-less 8K TV. 4K Filme has allegedly obtains some leaked images of the Q900T / Q950T, and it’s probably as close to a zero-bezel TV as possible, minus a small chin. Buyers will be able to choose from either a soundbar-friendly stand or a gap-free wall mount. Read more for a picture of the wall-mount.
Samsung’s Zero Bezel TV will only be available in 65-inch and larger sizes, which means the hardware necessary might require more room than smaller sets might have. The company also applied for a trademark for the “Zero Bezel” phrase in Europe two months ago, so it won’t be too much of a surprise if they do reveal it on January 6th at CES 2020.
- Your purchase includes One 65” Class RU8000 Premium Smart 4K UHD TV, 2019 Model, One remote control with battery, One power cable and one user manual.
- TV dimensions (w/o stand): 57.3” W x 2.3” D x 32.9” H. TV dimensions (with stand): 57.3” W x 13.1” D x 35.4” H. Screen diameter: 64.5”. Stand footprint: 1” W x 7.4” H x 13.1” D
- TV weight without stand: 56.4 lbs. TV Weight with stand: 57.5 lbs.
- Input and outputs: Four HDMI ports, Two USB ports, One Ethernet (LAN) port, One Digital Audio Out (Optical), One RS232C
- Powerful 4K UHD processor optimizes your TV’s performance by upscaling every show, season, and scene with 4K picture quality. Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that HDTV cannot create
— Samsung Electronics (@Samsung) December 31, 2019