Samsung Electronics hosted virtual Unbox & Discover event today to showcase its 2021 lineup of microLED, QLED, lifestyle TVs, monitors, and soundbars. These latest innovations are aimed at consumers to help them get the most from their screens, enabling them to work efficiently, communicate effectively, and explore their personal passions. The company plans to launch 110″ and 99″ microLED sets globally at the end of March, while an 88″ model is set for this fall. Read more to watch an event compilation and for additional information.
What’s really interesting is that Samsung microLED sets can become 4 screens in one using 4Vue (Quad View) technology. That’s right, consumers can use this to watch up to four sources of content simultaneously. Whether it be multiple sports, streaming a walkthrough while playing a video game, or anything else you can imagine. MicroLED technology brings true-to-life picture quality at an enormous scale straight out of the box.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Quantum dots produce over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life even in bright scenes.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: This powerful processor uses deep learning AI to transform everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Elevate your space and make The Frame your own by enhancing it with a frame in black, white, beige or walnut***
- ART MODE: The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections.
- ART STORE: Buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-increasing library of established and emerging artists’ work.
At Samsung, we are proud to constantly innovate to improve consumers’ everyday lives. Over the past year, technologies that were once ‘nice to have’ became a need, as our homes became offices, schools, gyms, and more. The role of the TV in our lives has grown—and in 2021, Samsung continues to redefine the role of TV around the needs and passions of consumers,” said James Fishler, Senior Vice President, Home Entertainment Division, Samsung Electronics America.