It’s not everyday that you see a 1998 Ferrari F355 Spider, much less one previously owned by ex-NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal. Unlike the standard model, this one had its factory soft top and fuel tank removed to allow for more seating space. It comes finished in a sleek Argento Nürburgring (101/C) silver and comes with a custom two-tone black / silver interior. Power comes from a 3.5-liter V8 generating 375 hp and 268 lb-ft of torque, mated to a a six-speed automated F1 transaxle. Read more for additional pictures, information and a bonus MTV Cribs video.
Other features include a body-matching tonneau cover, front-mounted fuel tank, aftermarket racing seats with a Superman-logo headrest, sports harnesses, custom sound system, 19-inch Giovanna Luxury wheels wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires, and Brembo brakes. Apparently, Shaq didn’t drive this vehicle much, as the odometer shows just 7,400 miles, and only 1,000 miles have been added since 1997. It could be yours for under $60,000 USD. More information here.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1: 14 scale toy car measures 13.3" X 5.9" X 3.3"; features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights/ taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, Rims and rubber tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance – remote range up to 98 feet, speed 5.1 mph, frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; made of top-grade ABS plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
- Batteries not included - requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; package includes 1 x RASTAR RC car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x User guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; manufactured by RASTAR Group, 100% quality .
The timing belts were last changed in 2013 at 6,467 miles by Steve Maxwell Exotic Car Service of San Diego, California, at which time the clutch was replaced and other work was performed,” according to the seller.