Vignesh Rajkumar from Singapore received a Stay-Home-Notice upon returning to the country, but that didn’t mean he needed to spend 14-days in a hotel room just watching TV or fiddling with a smartphone / tablet. It just so happened that the Aftershock PC he ordered was ready just in time, so he had the company deliver his $7400 USD machine straight to his hotel room, along with a plethora of gaming peripherals. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The computer had been waiting for him at home since he’s been traveling overseas for most of 2021, but Aftershock PC pulled through by having a courier service deliver everything in perfect working order to the hotel. Some of the equipment includes a water-cooled PC tower, curved widescreen monitor, headphones, and a gaming mouse.
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core, Intel B460 Chipset, 8GB DDR4, 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD, & Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card, 1x HDMI, & 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11AC Wi-Fi. Audio: 7.1 Channel. Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Tempered glass side case panel. RGB case lighting. RGB 7 colors, gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor. Free lifetime tech support