Photo credit: Rumi Reports
Nintendo fans rejoice! Charli XCX teamed up with the gaming company showcase Super Nintendo World, the upcoming theme park at Universal Studios Japan. This highly themed section of the park is due to open some time between June to September 2020 and should have two rides to start, but will get more as time goes on. Read more for the video and additional information.
Attendees will be able to participate in Mario Kart-like races, complete with golden coins, which can be collected around the park using “power up bands” that will sync with their smartphones. A Super Nintendo World is also rumored to open a Universal Studios Hollywood some time next year, with construction ongoing.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)
— Kurumi Mori (@rumireports) January 14, 2020