Based on the Mercedes-Benz Atego general purpose rigid truck, the SOD RISE 4×2-950 motorhome might be the first one with a rooftop terrace, or at least straight from the factory. Unfortunately, it will set you back at least $700,000 USD from Stone Offroad Design for the most basic model. This one has a fully decked out interior, complete with marbled porcelain stoneware. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find climate controlled seats, satellite television hooked up to LED Smart TVs, an LTE WiFi internet systme, solar charging panels, 2,600-watt gas generator, 400-liter water tank, a cozy lounge area, bathroom, and bedroom. Need to park somewhere that isn’t quite level? Simply activate the built-in hydraulic jacks with an automatic leveling system. If you happened to go on a hike or even mud wrestling, the outside shower will definitely come in handy. At night, simply climb up to the rooftop terrace for some stargazing.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.