Sony’s A8H 55″ BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV is perfect for gaming, movies, TV shows, and more, all for $1,498 shipped, today only, originally $1,899.99. Featuring Sony’s X1 chip for a crisp, high-contrast and true-to-life picture, a Pixel Contrast Booster to enrich colors at high brightness, and X-Motion Clarity technology for OLED, which refines the action on screen in real time with brighter and clearer picture than ever before. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness and natural colors. X-Reality PRO upscale everything you watch to near 4K
- OLED plus PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are supercharged for more vibrant colors to complement absolute OLED black
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience. HDCP2.3(for HDMI 1/2/3/4)
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, ask Alexa to change channels, adjust volume, and turn your TV on/off
It now comes equipped with two subwoofers that improve and enhance Acoustic Surface Audio, complete with Dolby Atmos / Dolby Vision support. That’s not all, new Ambient Optimization optimizes picture and sound quality in any customer environment, while the TRILUMINOS Display reproduces the subtle nuances of color, light and gradation from video lens to living room. It also works with Smart Speakers, including Google Home and Amazon Alexa enabled devices.
Delivering a personalized, immersive and true-to-life viewing experience is a core focus when developing our next generation TVs. This lineup offers incredible new features to optimize the consumer experience and continue to deliver the creator’s intent in both 4K and 8K resolution,” said Mike Fasulo, president and chief operating officer of Sony Electronics North America.