Photo credit: Andy Suh via Yanko Design
It’s only a matter of time before game consoles come with built-in projectors, and the first may look something like the Sony PlayStation R (PSR). This device boasts a built-in 4K HDR projector that turns your entire room into an immersive gaming experience, similar to RAZR’s Project Ariana. How does it work? Well, it first scans your room, and then games are displayed on all walls using 3D projection mapping. Read more for additional pictures.
Projection Mapping technology basically project objects onto a surface, and unlike flat screen mapping, they are not just projected onto a flat surface, but designed to wrap around buildings. That’s right, these images can mold into various shapes, turning common objects into interactive 3D displays.
- Universal Mobile Gaming Controller: Designed to bring console-level control to your phone for gaming anywhere
- Cloud and Mobile Gaming: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia, Amazon Luna, GeForce NOW, & Steam Link; & hundreds of popular mobile games including Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Asphalt 9: Legends, Black Desert Mobile, emulators, & many more.
- Refine Your Aim and Execution: Clickable analog thumbsticks provide greater accuracy and tactile feedback, and the performance buttons and d-pad deliver precision input
- Latency-Free Gameplay: Unlike Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the controller has zero latency by directly connecting to the device’s charging port
- USB Type C Charging Port: For pass-through charging of your phone or tablet while using the controller