Photo credit: Andy Suh via Yanko Design
It’s only a matter of time before game consoles come with built-in projectors, and the first may look something like the Sony PlayStation R (PSR). This device boasts a built-in 4K HDR projector that turns your entire room into an immersive gaming experience, similar to RAZR’s Project Ariana. How does it work? Well, it first scans your room, and then games are displayed on all walls using 3D projection mapping. Read more for additional pictures.
Projection Mapping technology basically project objects onto a surface, and unlike flat screen mapping, they are not just projected onto a flat surface, but designed to wrap around buildings. That’s right, these images can mold into various shapes, turning common objects into interactive 3D displays.
- BIG SCREEN HD MOVIE: The latest UPGRADED DLP technology provides a 70% brighter, more vivid, and 50% sharper image. Supports full HD 1080P video with a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 800 x 480p native resolution. You can enjoy a 30-100" big display screen within 1-4 m distance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AS A PHONE: Pocket size mini projector (3.86x3.86x0.85 inches) and lightweight (0.44 lbs). Easy to take and operate. It comes with a TRIPOD with a fully functional 360° rotation and firm stand. This neat projector is an ideal and popular gift!
- EXCELLENT FEATURES: Super low noise which hardly to hear when you are watching a movie. The mini projector is perfect for home cinema, parties, or camping entertainment in a relatively dark environment. Not suitable for business or teaching presentations.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY & LONG LAMP LIFE: The pico projector has a built-in battery which lasts for 1.5-2 hours after fully charged. It can be also a power bank. Flexible to use anywhere and don't need charging always. Long lamp lifetime up to 45000 hours. If use it for 3 hours per day, that's 40 years.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY: This portable projector can widely connect to a laptop, TV Box, DVD, tablet, camera, PS3/4, smartphone, etc. via HDMI port to enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from many devices. Make your living room become a home theater! Note: The M4 projector doesn't have a keystone correction.
- Clickable Analog Thumbsticks for Great Accuracy and Tactile Feedback: Refine your aim and execution with a familiar console controller experience, supported by an array of face and bumper buttons, as well as a D-pad for extra inputs.
- Fits Most Android Devices for Seamless Compatibility: The controller’s flexible design allows it to be stretched and clamped on a variety of phones and tablets, providing a secure hold that’ll never come loose.
- Latency-Free Game Play for Smooth Control: Unlike wireless Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, this controller has zero latency because it connects directly to your device’s charging port—which means instant button response.
- Type C Charging Port to Charge Your Device While in Use: If your phone or tablet is running low while you’re gaming with the controller still attached, simply hook up a charging cable to the controller itself to get the device charging.
- Ergonomic Design for a Comfortable Handheld Grip: Designed for long gaming sessions, the controller feels great to hold and has optimized button placements to make sure each button press feels natural and intuitive.