Speedkore’s Dodge Challenger Demon has been nicknamed the carbon fiber beast and rightfully so. In addition to the full carbon fiber body, this particular example, one of only four produced, has just 6-miles on the odometer. All of its exterior panels have been replaced by custom-made carbon fiber parts to save nearly 200-pounds, powered by a supercharged 6.2L V8 producing 840hp, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The original owner shipped the car directly to Speedkore for the carbon body treatment before stowing it away in their collection, so you can rest assured that everything is in factory new condition. There’s just one caveat: BJ Motors wants $169,995 for the vehicle, or roughly double the MSRP of the factory model.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play