Does the name of this smartphone sound familiar? If so, that’s because it’s from the company owned by Pablo Escobar’s biological brother Roberto De Jesus Escobar Gaviria. Plus, there was apparently a first-generation version released last year, and now, here’s a hands-on look at the latest model. Featuring a main 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED QXGA+ folding display, a 6-inch Super AMOLED (720 x 1680) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset (2.84 GHz octacore processor), up to 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup (12 MP + 12 MP Tele + 16 MP ultra-wide), a 10 MP front-facing camera, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB-C, and a 4,380 mAh lithium polymer battery. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
The first production run will be limited to 200,000-units and priced at just $399 completely unlocked. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it’s available in only the black and gold color scheme, running Android 10.
- Limited time offer: Promotional discount available for a limited time.
- 120Hz ULTRAMOTION QHD 5. 72-Inch display: the fastest mobile gaming display, Now brighter
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: with a custom vapor chamber cooling system
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers: featuring Dolby Atomos and a THX Certified DAC
- Wireless fast charging: with large internal 4, 000 mAh battery
My goal is to become the overstock kingpin of electronic devices this year. All these factories simply have too much technology laying around, nobody is buying anything in China from secondary factories. We cut the prices and give clients direct discounts under the Escobar brand umbrella,” said Roberto.