Annapurna Interactive’s Stray basically follows a stray cat who falls into a walled city populated by robots, machines and viruses in third-person. Modder Jessica Natalia wanted to see how the game would be from the cat’s perspective in first person, so this new mod was the result. Since the game is powered by Unreal Engine 4, you should expect many more mods to come.
You’ll still be able to leap across platforms, climbing obstacles, and unlock new paths by interacting with the environment. The latter includes climbing into buckets, tipping over paint cans, using a vending machine, and even clawing at objects. To continue progressing, simply solve puzzles, which often involving moving obstacles. The does love seeping, meowing, and nuzzling up to non-player characters. Check it out here. Speaking of mods, this Sonic the Hedgehog first person view mod may not be suitable for those with motion sickness.
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating, productivity, and gaming experiences. With Turbo Boost Technology, get up to 4.1GHz for your high-demand applications
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.