The TCL 10L Smartphone may not have a large price tag, but it most certainly doesn’t lack in features, and you can get an unlocked device for $187.49 shipped, today only, originally $249.99. Featuring a 6.53-inch FHD+ NXTVISION display with a dedicated display engine that enhances color, clarity and contrast in real time as well as a quad rear camera system (48MP main + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP macro + 2MP depth). Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
Other features include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, an Ardeno 610 GPU, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, microSD expansion, and a 4,000mAh battery. Users will be able to tap-and-go with a customizable interface, Smart Key, Face Key and fingerprint sensor that provide instant access near effortlessly.
As one of the world’s leading consumer electronics brands, expanding the TCL brand into the mobile space ensures that we are one of the only global manufacturers that offers a fully integrated ecosystem of smart products in virtually every aspect of your life. This makes it possible for us to provide our customers with a wide range of products capable of working seamlessly together, and do so more affordably than everyone else,” said Kevin Wang, CEO of TCL Industrial Holdings.