Always wanted to play a Pokemon-inspired MMO? If so, then look no further than Temtem. Developed by Madrid-based studio Crema and published by Humble Bundle, this game takes the familiar mechanism of catching / battling Pokemon, but sets it in a shared online world. Players will be able to team up with other TemTem trainers to play the entire campaign in co-op mode, battle against others in competitive matches, buy / decorate your own house, and customize your character. Read more for the new gameplay trailer and additional information.
The game is slated for release to Steam Early Access on January 21, 2020, and those who purchase it early will gain access to three islands to explore, seventy-six TemTems to catch, and a 20-hour campaign. The developer is planning t o expand on each of these areas as time goes on, and also has plans to release the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch at a later date.
- Featuring two new Legendary Pokémon from the upcoming Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a smaller and lighter Nintendo Switch system
- Enjoy the great handheld experience of Nintendo Switch at a great price
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built in +Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
Every kid dreams about becoming a Temtem tamer. Exploring the six islands of the Airborne Archipelago, discovering new species, and making good friends along the way. Now it’s your turn to embark on an epic adventure and make those dreams come true,” according to t he game’s description.