Photo credit: Khyzyl Saleem
Automotive designer Khyzyl Saleem has been a fan of the Tesla Cybertruck ever since Elon Musk presented it to the public, but he felt there needed to be another version of it. So, he used the truck as the base, altered a few body lines slightly just to make it a bit more interesting, and then gave it a Trophy Truck-like flair. What he ended up with is a futuristic supercar that wouldn’t look out of place in Bladerunner. Read more for a video and additional information.
The production Cybertruck interior will feature a 17″ center display, seating for 6 using two bench seats with the front middle seat being a fold-down center arm rest, a digital rear-view camera based mirror, a race car style steering yoke, and a marble-inspired dashboard. However, this coupe version only has two seats due to space constraints.
- Hot Wheels id takes vehicle play to a new level of pulse-pounding excitement, offering a first-of-its kind mixed-play experience.
- Track speed and count laps with your classic Hot Wheels track and the Hot Wheels Race Portal. With every milestone conquered, kids' racing prowess is boosted.
- Build a virtual garage of outrageous vehicles -like this Tesla Model S-to race, jump, crash and compete. Unlock performance boosts, races and rad rewards.
- Race cars in insane digital races, unlock rewards and level up with the free mobile app. NFC-enabled device or Hot Wheels Race Portal (sold separately) required to scan in cars.
- Take it to the next level and use with the Hot Wheels id Smart Track (sold separately).
I added fenders that add a bit of curvature to the truck, but still tried to maintain the futuristic element to it. Bertone inspired, still the same size/scale as the original, just on the lowest height setting Genuinely had a blast with this one and happy with the outcome, I will make more renders to show the details properly,” said the deisgner.