Photo credit: Ivan Venkov
Industrial designer Ivan Venkov specializes in architecture, and his latest concept draws inspiration from Tesla vehicles, or so we’d like to think. Starting with the smooth lines that lead up to a roof covered entirely in solar panels, this home just oozes sleekness and minimalism. The goal was to create modular spaces that can be used for more than just a single purpose. Read more for additional pictures and information.
After stepping out of your vehicle, guests can walk up glass stairs that give one the feeling of walking on air. Now one thing we’d personally add is a Tesla supercharger up front if the company ever decides to sell it to consumers, as the parking area has plenty of room for one. The great thing is that this home comes pre-fabricated, so you’ll be able to swap out different sections to your liking during the building phase.
- Hot Wheels id takes vehicle play to a new level of pulse-pounding excitement, offering a first-of-its kind mixed-play experience.
- Track speed and count laps with your classic Hot Wheels track and the Hot Wheels Race Portal. With every milestone conquered, kids' racing prowess is boosted.
- Build a virtual garage of outrageous vehicles -like this Tesla Model S-to race, jump, crash and compete. Unlock performance boosts, races and rad rewards.
- Race cars in insane digital races, unlock rewards and level up with the free mobile app. NFC-enabled device or Hot Wheels Race Portal (sold separately) required to scan in cars.
- Take it to the next level and use with the Hot Wheels id Smart Track (sold separately).