Camper trailers are nothing new, but the Polydrop P17A is the first one designed specially for electric vehicles. In addition to its futuristic design, it comes equipped with up to a floor-mounted 12 kWh battery pack, 520-watt solar panels, a full HVAC system, LED-lit interior, optional Bluetooth speakers, a 12-volt outlet, two USB charging ports, a 110-volt outlet, and a kitchenette, complete with fridge as well as stove. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The 12 kWh battery pack equipped model is good for 6-days of climate-controlled camping, and if towing with a 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (RWD), you’ll still get 245 miles of range from its 310-mile driving range, or in other words, between a 20% – 25% reduction. How much will one of these cost? Well, $24,990 gets you one with the standard 2.4 kWh battery pack and 260-watt solar panels, or pay an extra $8,600 for the large 12 kWh as well as 520-watt solar panels.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the charging speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 3 amps overall under direct sunlight. 21 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into a rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4 × 11.1in opened) and stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Lightweight and ultra-thin design make it ideal for long treks
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar (21W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service