You definitely haven’t seen Captain America’s Arc Reactor Shield in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), but in Marvel Contest of Champions, a mobile fighting game, this is one of his tools. Steve Rogers avenges his fallen friend, Civil Warrior, complete with a new set of armor and an Arc Reactor shield in that game. James Hobson, better known as The Hacksmith on YouTube, decided to make this a reality. Read more for a video and additional information.
As for Civil Warrior, rumors say that he could be Captain America from an alternate Earth ravaged by the Civil War between his own army and Iron Man’s forces. These two heroes were both mortally in the final battle, but Steve survived, while Tony perished. Soon after, he became riddled with guilt and the death of his former ally, so he assumed the mantle of the Civil Warrior. To add an extra touch, Rogers added Tony’s ARC technology to his Captain America gear and vowed to prevent another senseless conflict like this from ever happening again.
- Kids can build their own Avengers Compound with this action toy featuring a 2-level office, laser-beam safe, spring-loaded and stud shooters, Then they can use the toy helicopter and offroader car to help fend off the Outrider and Thanos figures
- In addition to the toy building, this set comes with toy vehicles and 4 Marvel minifigures including Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and an Outrider, Plus, Hulk and Thanos big figures and an Ant-Man microfigure for hours of pretend play
- This LEGO Marvel Avengers: Avengers Compound Battle set is the perfect Avengers Gift for any kid who loves superhero toys, Plus, this Avengers set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- This superhero toy lets kids recreate their favorite scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies, Boys and girls aged 8+ can save the day with this Marvel battle toy or create their own superhero adventure
- This 699 piece building set measures over 6 inches (17cm) high, 11 inches (29cm) wide and 7 inches (20cm) deep; Toy helicopter measures over 3 inches (9cm) high, 5 inches (14cm) long and 1 inches (5cm) wide; Offroader toy car measures over 2 inches (7cm) high, 4 inches (11cm) long and 2 inches (6cm) wide