Photo credit: The Kilowatts
The 1:64 scale Hot Wheels RC Tesla Cybertruck was supposed to ship last year (December), but it has finally hit stores and is nearly sold out everywhere. This miniature three-inch vehicle has two-wheel drive, complete with Chill or Sport driving modes, and although it might be fast for its size, no zero-to-60 mph times were released. You may be seeing this listed for $49.99+ online, but before paying the premium, just know that it retails for $19.99. Read more for two videos and additional information.
For those lucky enough to snag either a pre-order or one in stores, you’ll also be able to race it on a Hot Wheels track, a horizontal track race, or take it vertical on a classic Hot Wheels track loop. As mentioned above, the key features are its two-wheel drive with both Chill or Sport speed capable of reaching up to 500mph scale speed and the ability to recharge directly from the controller.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
— The Kilowatts 🚗⚡️ (@klwtts) February 26, 2021