Modder and superfan El Gato Del Tejado is single-handedly remastering The Simpsons: Hit & Run, cutscenes included. The latter is probably the most significant since the original game featured pre-rendered 3D cutscenes, and this remaster uses 2D animation instead, similar to what you see in the cartoon series.
Yes, every one of the cutscenes are going to be animated by hand. However, it may take a while to remaster all seven levels over three separate maps, since each one has its own missions and a sub-plot. El Gato should have no issues giving players the ability to control one specific character in each level, which include: Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Apu. For those wondering, a The Simpsons: Hit & Run remake in Unreal Engine 5 already exists, but has not yet been released to the public.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.