Walt Disney Imagineer Ann Morrow Johnson gives us a sneak peek at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser immersive hotel experience that is set to begin on March 1, 2022. We get a short tour of the starship, including a hallway, the bridge, and even one of the lounges aboard the Halcyon. For those interested, this experience consists of a 2-night stay where you and your group will embark on a bespoke experience and journey further into the Star Wars universe than ever before. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The interactive experience will also include lightsaber training, which lets guests embrace the Force and wield a lightsaber as they square off against a training remote, similar to Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: A New Hope. That’s right, you’ll be able to head to the starcruiser’s bridge and defend the ship using some powerful blaster cannons.
- Escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and enjoy some quality time recreating every menacing detail of Darth Vader’s Helmet with this collectible LEGO Star Wars building kit (75304)
- The iconic design of Darth Vader’s Helmet is recreated in LEGO bricks to spark memories of classic Star Wars saga scenes, and the display stand with nameplate completes an impressive centerpiece
- This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display helmet models – look out for the new Scout Trooper Helmet (75305).
- This 834-piece set offers a complex, rewarding building experience and makes a top birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars enthusiast, experienced LEGO builder or hobbyist
- Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep, this buildable Darth Vader Helmet model doesn’t need much space for display but makes a big visual impact
Guests will learn these skills, too, during their adventure … which may come in handy should anything unexpected happen. But nah, everything always goes according to plan in that galaxy far, far away, right? This is just a taste of what’s to come for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser,” said Jeremy Schoolfield, Managing Editor, Walt Disney World Resort Public Relations.