Remember that Star Wars hotel announcement that Disney made a while back? Well, the company has just provided new images of the event, which debuts in 2021 at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Simply put, this will be a two-day and two-night vacation that aims to provide an all-immersive experience taking guests to a galaxy far, far away, but with some Disney magic. Guests become the heroes of their own Star Wars story, so each stay should be different. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other details have yet to be announced, but we do know that the ship itself is called the Halcyon and includes roaming “Star Wars” characters. How much is this two-day stay going to cost? Early rumors have it priced at a minimum of $1,000 per person, with the higher-end rooms going for much more.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a completely new type of experience. You’re going to live onboard a star cruiser…and you can get wrapped up in the larger Star Wars story,” said Ann Morrow Johnson, executive producer for Walt Disney Imagineering.