Toshiba’s 43″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV includes the Fire TV experience built-in as well as a Voice Remote with Alexa, all for $229.99 shipped, today only, originally $330. This display is powered by a-quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU for instant search results and fast and fluid responsiveness. Users will be able to connect easily with dual-band Wi-Fi, three HDMI inputs, and multiple input/output options. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Dolby Vision HDR - Enhanced 4K HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, and HBO buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
You can also customize the name of each input and adjust picture settings for each connected device. This TV is HDR-compatible straight out of the box, so you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter, thanks to new Alexa skills and automatic over-the-air software updates. Want to watch something new? Just press the microphone button and say, “Find sitcoms,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.