Toshiba’s 50″ 4K Ultra HD Fire TV is the best bang for your buck when it comes to smart television sets, and it can be picked up for $279.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $379.99. It comes bundled with an Alexa-powered Voice Remote that lets you do everything you’d expect — plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more. Just plug the set in, connect it to a Wi-Fi network, and enjoy. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Fire TV experience built-in - Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Dolby Vision HDR - Enhanced 4K HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- True-to-life picture quality - Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Voice Remote with Alexa - Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Keeps getting smarter - This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
In addition to experiencing 4K Ultra HD picture quality, it’s powered by a-quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU for instant search results and fast and fluid responsiveness. It boasts dual-band Wi-Fi, three HDMI inputs, and multiple input/output options. You can also customize the name of each input and adjust picture settings for each connected device.
You’ll also be able to enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your smart home devices with Alexa. Just use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, and even lock the door.