Photo credit: David Gallego
What do you get when you combine an MK4 Supra and a 2000GT? The Toyota H2+ Concept by David Gallego. Most know what the 1998 Supra looks like, but for those who haven’t heard about the 2000GT, it was a limited-production, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, two-seat, hardtop coupé grand tourer designed by Toyota in collaboration with Yamaha. It made its debut in 1965 and sold exclusively at the Toyota Store. Read more for additional pictures.
The 2000GT was essentially designed by Yamaha, which also did worked on many Nissan models. The futuristic Toyota H2+ builds upon both models and adds sharp and angular lines as well as sleek LED headlights that come equipped with a plethora of cameras / sensors. As for the powertrain, we wouldn’t be surprised to see either a hybrid or all-electric system in there.
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design!
- Exclusive LEGO Technic replica of the Porsche 911 RSR sports car
- Realistic details include aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential, working steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons
- Porsche 911 RSR model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide 1580 pieces – For boys and girls aged 10+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building