Making its debut today at Toyota’s 2021 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show display at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the TacoZilla, based on the Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport pickup, could be the ultimate overlanding rig. To make the camper fit, Marty Schwerter and his team at the Toyota Motorsports Garage had to fit the Tacoma’s original rear fender flares onto the camper’s wheel well openings, while also adding two inches of clearance to the standard Tacoma TRD Sport suspension. For extra traction, it’s been equipped with 285/70/17 General Tire Grabber X3 all-terrain tires. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The interior is where it really shines, starting with full insulation, teak sauna-style flooring, a functional bathroom with hot-water shower, an operational kitchenette that sports a stove / sink, and even a 3D-printed dining table capable of converting into a backlit piece of wall art or ample sleeping space.
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate; There's even a ‘painting' of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, holiday or special-occasion gift
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO sets
Tacozilla is an outstanding symbol of Toyota’s go-anywhere brand promise to our many owners who love overlanding and outdoor fun. It’s going to be hard to miss Tacozilla, whether walking the SEMA show or at that campsite or off-road trail!,” said Lisa Materazzo, group vice president – Toyota Division Marketing.