What happens when you take a Tacoma truck bed and turn it into a camper of sorts? You get the Toyota TRD-Sport Trailer, the ultimate overlanding rig. Featuring a scissor-lift that can raise an innovative rigid platform several feet out of the bed, a Yakima four-person tent that includes an awning / fly fishing-pole holders, a custom-built toilet, fridge, hot water heater, shower, power generator hooked up to an Optima Yellow Top battery, 16-gallon fresh water reservoir tank, 15-gallon grey water holding tank, and kitchenette sporting a slide-out sink / stove. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The trailer is rolling on TRD Pro wheels wrapped in General Grabber X3 285/70/17 tires. Cripwerx Engineering as well as KC’s Paint Shop painted the creation using BASF paint mixed to match the Tacoma’s OEM Cement Gray color, complete with custom graphics provided by The Decal Source. Simply put, the TRD-Sport Trailer creates a mini campsite of sorts, illuminated with RIGID A-Series Accessory LED Lights or when lower-level lighting is required, simply switch on the multiple Yakima SunBelt light strips.
- Bring the fun of the Minecraft Dungeons online game into the real world with LEGO Minecraft The Redstone Battle (21163); Players create their own hands-on Dungeons adventures with popular characters and posable giants
- Includes 4 Minecraft heroes – Hex, Hedwig, Hal and Valorie – a giant redstone monstrosity and a redstone golem, plus lots of cool Minecraft weapons
- There's endless action, excitement and adventure when kids take on the giant redstone monstrosity and the redstone golem and join Minecraft heroes to overcome the Arch-Illager’s minions
- This versatile LEGO Minecraft Dungeons playset makes a great birthday gift for kids aged 8 and up looking for new ways to play their favorite game
- Players can build, play, rearrange and play again with this creative LEGO Minecraft construction set, and with the posable redstone monstrosity toy standing over 6” (16cm) tall, kids have hands-on fun on an epic scale
Overlanding has been picking up steam for quite some time, but 2020 just put it over the top. Given Toyota’s solid off-road credentials and reputation, we thought it would be really cool to create the ultimate overlanding companion to our pickup and SUV lineup,” said Ed Laukes, group vice president – Toyota Division Marketing.