Photo credit: Underground Racing
Straight from the factory, the Audi R8 is a fast supercar in its own right, but this one takes speed to a whole new level. Put simply, it managed to complete the quarter mile in a mere 7.695 seconds at 196.76 mph. The street tires were replaced with drag radials for improved traction, but it still managed to pop a wheelie at the start. How much would the X Version Turbo System upgrade cost for an Audi R8? No price is listed on their website, though their package right beneath (Race Version) sets you back $109,000 installed, not including the car. Read more for the video and additional information.
Sure, you’ll need racing fuel to achieve 3,000+ hp, but for those looking to set records with their Audi R8, it’s a worthy upgrade. Other upgrades include a reinforced dual-clutch transmission with billet gears, billet input / output shafts, billet final drive gears, and a billet AWD shaft as well as a JRR M1 MoTec standalone engine management system, paired with a multi-plate wet clutch in a billet clutch cage.
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!